Friday, September 10, 2010

Its official. I am in love with Germany.


Germany!
Oh my gosh is it just the most beautiful place! The people, the food, the sights and language are everything I hoped for... yet at the same time couldn't have imagined!
I am now living with my host family and their house is beautiful. In the back is a large garden with various sorts of berries (which the mom makes jam from!) and other beautiful views that I just love to take my computer outside and sit.
In the last week:
1. The autobahn.
The autobahn.was.awesome. Despite the contrary idea that the autobahn would be very dangerous, fast and perhaps a little bit of hectic it was not. The autobahn works sooooo efficiently. People that want to go really fast go around you, in the other lane... but go right back in front of you (or a few cars above) because they know there is always going to be something faster coming. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
2. Town Seeing.
AMAZING! I LOVE IT! They also have this amazing castle (schloss) and it just makes me happy everytime I see it.
3. People.
I LOVE THE GERMANS! They are just so wonderfully nice, talkative, and welcoming. For example. when you walk in a store you say hello perhaps a howdy do and you ALWAYS say goodbye. so great, love random conversations with people. (=
Anyways, perhaps that is all for now. But I am loving it here. I can already tell I am going to be ridiculously sad when I go home.
Tschüsssss

No comments:

Post a Comment